[okfn-discuss] OFCOM Public Service Publisher (PSP) consultation response

Michael Holloway michael at openrightsgroup.org
Thu Mar 22 10:45:20 UTC 2007

ORG are definitely on-board as signatories. My understanding is that Becky
will put some time on the draft today / tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for pushing this on. I support the addition of 'scenarios'
and more expansive definitions of 'open' data / content.

Bests

--
Michael H Holloway
+44 (0) 7974 566 823