[okfn-discuss] Rescheduling November irc meeting? (was: November 2007 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 7th November 2007 at 1800)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 6 11:44:49 UTC 2007

A couple of people have just written (including Saul) saying they might
not be able to make tomorrow's irc meeting due to the late arrival of
other commitments. Given this might it be worth rescheduling for
*Tuesday next week (13th)*. What do people think?

~rufus

PS: If I hear nothing by end of today then I'll assume we are still on
for tomorrow as planned.