[okfn-discuss] Rescheduling November irc meeting? (was: November 2007 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 7th November 2007 at 1800)

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Nov 6 18:35:01 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 11:44:49AM +0000, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> A couple of people have just written (including Saul) saying they might
> not be able to make tomorrow's irc meeting due to the late arrival of
> other commitments. Given this might it be worth rescheduling for
> *Tuesday next week (13th)*. What do people think?

I'd be happy with the reschedule to next Tues; next Weds wouldn't
work. Better to have more of us there if OKCon planning looks like
it's ticking over. "Tools, applications and services" sounds so
generic to me, might be as unengaging as last year's too-specific
theme was. More suggestions on the wiki in advance might be nice :)

speak soon, either way,

jo