[okfn-discuss] Fw: [Geodata] discoverability and the wiki

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Oct 5 16:52:19 UTC 2007

dear all,

i enjoyed this walkthrough of making a semi-structured metadata registry
with semantic mediawiki, this one in the context of a distributed geodata
repository. Thanks for writing this, Aaron. I am never sure about the
amount of cognitive load such a detailed syntax would impose on
potential contributors. But if one is committed, it is better than
just having notes on a wiki. It seems also to be an inverted version
of the old public domain works wiki, initially generated by a dump
from a structured source.

----- Forwarded message from Aaron Straup Cope <asc at spum.org> -----