[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2008

Jonathan jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Oct 16 17:13:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

As Rufus mentioned, OKCon 2008 will take place on Saturday 14th March
2008 at LSE. A few of us at the IRC meeting last week started
brainstorming for sessions. If anyone feels like proposing or adopting a
session, please feel free to contribute to the wiki:

   http://www.okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008

Also, I've just added two draft e-mails - one announce e-mail and one
call for proposals:

   http://www.okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008/announce
   http://www.okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008/callsforproposals

It would be useful to clarify and expand upon the theme, which in our
IRC meeting last week and in subsequent discussion seemed to emerge as
'applications and services'.

It was also suggested that we could use the event to launch and solicit
for feedback on the Open Service Definition.

It'd be great to get input on these drafts so we can start circulating
them and get the ball rolling!

Jonathan