[okfn-discuss] [ANN] Open-source innovation platform Cofundos.org

Jonathan jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Oct 26 01:06:54 UTC 2007

Just for the record, I've blogged Cofundos here:

http://blog.okfn.org/2007/10/26/cofundos-community-innovation-and-funding/

I think we should definitely pitch in with some suggestions for open
knowledge projects, as Sören suggested.

In the first instance what do people think about adding, say, the
browser plugin for CKAN to help people add entries on-the-fly (as I
think was mentioned a while back by Rufus and Jo)?

J.