[okfn-discuss] Oxford Local Group

Nate Olson nate at pjsp.org
Wed Apr 23 13:41:50 UTC 2008

Dear Iain,

A very good idea! I've traded a couple emails with JZ in the past,
but I've yet actually to meet him. If we can find an open slot in his
schedule, though, I gather he'd be happy to be involved with
something like OKF. He normally has a pretty packed schedule, but it
wouldn't hurt to try.

Anyone else within earshot know him (or perhaps another person at the
Oxford Internet Institute)?

Iain, just as a preliminary matter, do you have access to the
necessary video equipment? Even if we don't land JZ for a chat any
time soon, I'm keen on the general notion of a series of video pieces.

Thanks very much,
Nate