[okfn-discuss] Work on Open Shakespeare/Milton and upgrading openshakespeare.org

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Aug 27 11:47:00 UTC 2008

On 26/08/08 16:20, John Bywater wrote:
> Rufus Pollock wrote:

[snip]

>> There's quite a bit of polishing still to do (some examples are given
>> below) so if you'd like to help out please say :)
>>

> It's very nice, isn't it! :-)  (On the Guide page, the stats section
> heading is Search. I wondered: should this be Stats or Statistics or
> something like that?)

Fixed :) I've also added a long spiel on the front page trying to
explain (better) what we are trying to do with Open Shakespeare like
stuff. Any suggestions on a) improvements to this b) communities who
might be interested but probably don't know about the project yet (e.g.
academics ...) would be most welcome.