[okfn-discuss] Work on Open Shakespeare/Milton and upgrading openshakespeare.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Aug 28 11:15:23 UTC 2008

John Bywater wrote:
> I know some of the English people at Oxford. In particular, Will Poole
> and Richard Scholar are friends from New College. Will is now a
> tutorial fellow at New, Richard moved to Oriel.

[snip]

> I'll drop him a line; I'm heading that way again in a couple of weeks.

Brilliant! It would be great if you could ping me when you've spoken to
him. I'm going to put some effort into building a little informal
advisory group for Open Shakespeare. I've already discussed this a bit
with Chris Burlinson (in carbon copy):

  http://www.emma.cam.ac.uk/teaching/fellows/display/index.cfm?fellow=202

Perhaps we could organise a time to have a quick chat about this?

Warm regards,

Jonathan