[okfn-discuss] Wikipedia Loves Art at the V&A in February]

jonni jemp jonni.jemp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:11:38 UTC 2008

One query I have is whether the creation of a new  and public
generated image collection of objects in the V&A's collections help
the V&A [and, by extension, other similar institutions] accepting the
fuller consequences of entering into changing knowledge economy where
all knowledge assets, ie. all its knowledge holdings could be free to
access, use, re-use and redistribute? 'Free culture' involves a
liberation of publicly owned information.

best

JJ