[okfn-discuss] HI!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Feb 4 11:14:34 UTC 2008

Dear Nicolas,

First, great to hear from you about your plan to create a student
organization based focused on Open Knowledge. For clarification on what
'Open Knowledge' means you might want to take a look at:

   http://www.okfn.org/three_meanings_of_open/
   http://www.opendefinition.org/

There is also links to further introductory material on this wiki page:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/Research

Finally, in response to your query I've just started an 'Open Knowledge
Group Guide' here:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/GroupGuide/

I hope the current content is useful -- do feel free to edit it to add
any feedback or ideas of your own.

Regards,

Rufus Pollock