[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: COMMUNIA workshop: your article]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Feb 5 13:13:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I've been asked to submit an article for the
proceedings for the first COMMUNIA workshop [1]. I've attached the
guidelines and the original email from the publications co-ordinator
below. It looks like it should either be 4-6 pages (short) or 8-12 pages
(long), with abstract, authors, keywords, and so on.

I'll pop something up on the wiki in the next few days, but in the
meantime it would be good to hear if there's anything that anyone would
particularly like to see included, so that I can take this into account
when I write the first draft.

Regards,

Jonathan

[1] see