[okfn-discuss] co-ment text annotation and commenting system

Philippe Aigrain philippe.aigrain at sopinspace.com
Tue Feb 5 18:11:21 UTC 2008

 I am forwarding in a separate mail your technical questions to the developers
(Raphaël Badin and Renaud Bernard) but here are some immediate answers :

- yes, co-ment works with both Firefox and IE (though it was the usual
nightmare to solve some issues in IE).

- we have limits on size of text uploads that are due to the OpenOffice
converter that we are using, but a Shakespeare play is definitely OK. In
practice cutting and pasting gives most of the time better results than
uploading from a word processor. I have just uploaded "As you like it" by cut
and paste and turned to public viewing and commenting to public. You can test
it at :
http://www.co-ment.net/text/104/

Philippe
[...]

--
Philippe Aigrain
Founder and CEO, Sopinspace, Society for Public Information Spaces