[okfn-discuss] Follow Up: January 2008 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 30th January 2008 at 1900GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 6 10:45:30 UTC 2008

The summary of our last meeting is now up on the wiki at:

   <http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2008-01>

I've inlined the main action items below for easy reference. I also note
that we now have a (more) functional TodoList at:

   <http://okfn.org/wiki/TodoList>

So if you are ever stuck with five minutes to spare and want to help out
take a look there (also feel free to add new items as you think of them).

=== Actions ===

   * TODO: (jwyg) to contact liz asap about stuff.
   * TODO: (rgrp/jwyg) contact FKI to follow up their initial email
about launch.
   * TODO: (rgrp) create wiki page/email list about a ckan packaging
party in next month. (In progress: CkanPackageParty)
   * TODO: (jwyg/rgrp/mholloway) OKFN 'promo' materials for OKCon:
     * investigate t-shirt options (anyone else with info pls send it)
esp. printing some in advance.
     * stickers
   * TODO: (saul) talk with NODE.London about documentation (see ["Todo
List/ask NODE.London people for documentation volunteers"])
   * TODO: (all) add yourself to the volunteers list for OKCon on
http://okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008/ (if you are happy to volunteer!)
   * TODO: (all) decide whether a larger space might be needed and
(rgrp) investigate with LSE whether this is possible.