[okfn-discuss] Follow Up: January 2008 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 30th January 2008 at 1900GMT

Jordan Hatcher's lists lists at twitchgamer.net
Thu Feb 7 15:40:18 UTC 2008

The "Law and Licensing" details are now up:

<http://okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008>

I'm guessing this will go sometime during the Open Space

<http://www.okfn.org/okcon/programme/>

Thanks!

~Jordan

On 6 Feb 2008, at 10:45, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> The summary of our last meeting is now up on the wiki at:
>
>    <http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2008-01>
>
> I've inlined the main action items below for easy reference. I also
> note
> that we now have a (more) functional TodoList at:
>
>    <http://okfn.org/wiki/TodoList>
>
> So if you are ever stuck with five minutes to spare and want to
> help out
> take a look there (also feel free to add new items as you think of
> them).
>
> Regards,
>
> Rufus
>
> === Actions ===
>
>    * TODO: (jwyg) to contact liz asap about stuff.
>    * TODO: (rgrp/jwyg) contact FKI to follow up their initial email
> about launch.
>    * TODO: (rgrp) create wiki page/email list about a ckan packaging
> party in next month. (In progress: CkanPackageParty)
>    * TODO: (jwyg/rgrp/mholloway) OKFN 'promo' materials for OKCon:
>      * investigate t-shirt options (anyone else with info pls send it)
> esp. printing some in advance.
>      * stickers
>    * TODO: (saul) talk with NODE.London about documentation (see
> ["Todo
> List/ask NODE.London people for documentation volunteers"])
>    * TODO: (all) add yourself to the volunteers list for OKCon on
> http://okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008/ (if you are happy to volunteer!)
>    * TODO: (all) decide whether a larger space might be needed and
> (rgrp) investigate with LSE whether this is possible.

____
Mr. Jordan S Hatcher, JD, LLM

jordan at opencontentlawyer dot com
OC Blog: http://opencontentlawyer.com
IP/IT Blog: http://twitchgamer.net

Open Data Commons
<http://opendatacommons.org>

Usage of Creative Commons by cultural heritage organisations
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/studies/cc2007