[okfn-discuss] Copyright status of the Open Shakespeare texts ?

Philippe Aigrain philippe.aigrain at sopinspace.com
Wed Feb 6 13:25:12 UTC 2008

OK, it stays publics. Thanks to your example, we detected a bug on the
processing of line breaks when using Firefox. To correct it we had to delete
and create the test example for As you like it. The new text is at:
http://www.co-ment.net/text/106/

Philippe

--
Philippe Aigrain
Directeur, Sopinspace, Société pour les espaces publics d'information