[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Group

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Feb 11 20:46:02 UTC 2008

Dear Nicolas,

This sounds great. Do keep us informed of how it goes -- and do add what
you learn to the Group Guide (http://okfn.org/wiki/GroupGuide) so that
we can all benefit from it! Finally, if you do want to want any
assistance on the infrastructure front -- wiki space, mailing lists etc
just say and we'll see what we can do.

~rufus