[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Group

Nicolas Valerkos n.valerkos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:06:15 UTC 2008

Dear Group,

I have been talking around about the group to some professors at HCC (
Houston Community College), and they are very interested and excited!
These are great news! They said that they are willing of offering
their classrooms and sponsoring some of the events of the group. One
of the ideas that I have is to create a weekly course that I will
introduce the principles of web design. Another to teach PHP, other
idea would be to introduce sourceforge.net projects and how to
install( compile source files, configuration etc... ). If you have any
ideas on what it would be good to include in the group's activities
let me know.
Regards,

Nikos Valerkou
m: +001 7139225755