[okfn-discuss] Freedom Defined

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Feb 22 02:16:49 UTC 2008

Hey Mike!

Sorry I don't think I was clear enough about what I was asking...

I'm on many of the CC lists, and of course am an avid reader of the CC blog!

I was actually wondering more about how to keep in touch with what is
happening with Freedom Defined/the Definition of Free Cultural Works.
Perhaps Erik Möller is a better person to contact about this?

Anyhow good to hear from you and keep up the great work!

Regards,

Jonathan