[okfn-discuss] Freedom Defined

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Sun Feb 24 19:48:44 UTC 2008

<quote who="Mike Linksvayer" date="Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 06:28:18PM -0800">
> Oops, sorry! Yes, Erik and Mako would be the best contacts for FD.o.
>
> I'm going to try hard to stay in the loop now that CC is publicly
> committed to the definition. :)

Hi Jonathan. The best way to stay up to date is to follow our
activities on our wiki at freedomdefined.org. That said, I realize,
that I'm thinking about it, that this doesn't really lend it self too
well to more "push" style RSS or email based communication.

If you want that right away, I would suggest keeping an eye on my own
blog at http://mako.cc/copyrighteous (maybe
http://mako.cc/copyrighteous/tags/ip?flav=atom for a more focused
subfeed). I'll try to create some News/RSS solution on the
freedomdefined wiki itself but it will likely take me a week or two to
get around to it.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto