[okfn-discuss] January 2008 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 30th January 2008 at 1800 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jan 23 10:51:01 UTC 2008

I propose holding our next monthly irc meeting next Wednesday (30th
January) at 1800 GMT. Main item to discuss is plans for OKCON 2008 but
there are also several other points worthy of discussion.

If this date/time is inconvenient for anyone please speak up and we'll
try to rearrange. Details and agenda can be found at:

   <http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2008-01>

I've also included the current version below for convenience. Please add
to it/amend it as necessary.

= OKFN Monthly Meeting: meetings/2008-01 =

== Where and When ==

   * When: Wednesday 30th January 2008 at 1800 GMT (2008-01-30T1800)
   * Where: #okfn irc channel on oftc.net

== Agenda ==

   * OKCon
     * final details