[okfn-discuss] Taking the Open Service Definition to 1.0

Evan Prodromou evan at prodromou.name
Tue Jul 1 16:55:38 UTC 2008

Luis Villa wrote:
> Do we have anyone actually using the definition yet? I'm always
> reluctant to call things 1.0 until they've had significant amounts of
> rubber-meeting-road.

Using it for what?

Also, I'd throw in my vote for "Open Network Service Definition" (ONSD),
which is close to OSDN but not confusingly so. However, it does use two
appositive nouns, which can be a little hairy (is it a definition for
open network services, or a service definition for open networks?).

-Evan