[okfn-discuss] Second CKAN Package Party?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 17 21:26:53 UTC 2008

Today the number of packages on CKAN passed the 200 mark:

   http://blog.okfn.org/2008/06/17/over-200-packages-on-ckan/

It would be great to have another package party sometime in the
not-too-distant future to try and keep the ball rolling. I've created a
page for this here:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/CkanPackageParty/2

What do people think about dates? Does later in June or July suit? If
there was enough interest, I thought it could be fun for people near each
other to meet somewhere with wifi and drinks, and to co-ordinate with
other interested parties online!

I've also created a page on the wiki for notes about CKAN that don't yet
seem to have a home, including a list of places to look for packages to
add and a list of suggestions for new features:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/ckan

Jonathan