[okfn-discuss] OK London meetups

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Mar 18 18:03:30 UTC 2008

Hi Jordan, Hi Pro,

I've just set up a wiki page for Open Knowledge London meetups, as per
our discussion a little while ago.

   http://okfn.org/wiki/LocalGroups/LondonGroup

Its a shame we didn't end up announcing this at OKCon as originally
intended - but I will make sure to mention it in the follow up.

What do you think is the best way to arrange the meet ups?

I suggest our first meetup is sometime in April (say mid April?), if
that is convenient for you.

Also, if there's anyone on the discuss list who might be keen to meet up
in London on a regular basis - please put your name down on the wiki page...

Jonathan