[okfn-discuss] Visualisation for corpwatch

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri May 2 15:10:41 UTC 2008

Ian Elwood from Corpwatch, who were recently involved in the Netsquared
challenge [1], has asked me whether I knew anyone who might be
interested in helping them with their visualisatation:

>> Any chance you would be interested, or know someone interested, in
>> working more closely with me to get a visualization live on the web?  I
>> can currently only offer the bribe of a one day pass to the NetSquared
>> Mashup Challenge conference at Cisco, in May...

Anyone who might be interested, or might know someone who'd be interested, please get in touch.

Warm regards,

Jonathan

[1] See:
 http://www.netsquared.org/2008/conference/projects/corpwatch-government-data-corporations