[okfn-discuss] distributed FS

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Mon May 5 18:40:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 19:47 +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> This has been something we've been thinking about more generally at the OKFN for quite some time
> [1][2] and just a few weeks ago when Evan Prodromou asked about storing
> distributed backups of vinisimo I noted the dearth of such facilities [3].
> [2]:<http://okfn.org/wiki/ToolsWeNeed>

Apropos of this last link, under "Rendering of geo locations using
**open data**": if you go to OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org/)
and click on the new "Export" tab, you can generate a smidge of HTML for
importing an OSM map into an iframe on any web page using OpenLayers.
I've updated the wiki page to reflect this.

SDE