[okfn-discuss] [ohf-licenses] [open-hw] Classification of openhardware

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Wed May 21 15:07:21 UTC 2008

There are copyright-like (but not copyright) laws that apply to HW
designs in the US. Might look at the GPL v3 for appropriate language
that covers these laws;  the explicit v3 language is ""Copyright" also
means copyright-like laws that apply to other kinds of works, such as
semiconductor masks."

Luis