[okfn-discuss] Upgrade to one of our servers and possible associated down time

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 13 13:47:06 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Over the next few days we will be upgrading the operating system on one
of our servers. This server currently runs various of our major services
including okfn.org, ckan.net openeconomics.net ...

It is to be hoped that the upgrade won't have any impact on the
availability of these services but this can never be guaranteed! Thus,
this emails serves as advance notice that some of the services may be
down occasionally over the next few days.