[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: SumoBrain now free]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 15 20:21:38 UTC 2008

Shame its only free as in beer :-)

-------- Original Message -------

A little while ago I emailed you to let you know about a new patent
searching site, http://www.SumoBrain.com.  I thought the site might be
useful to your readers given
http://www.okfn.org/open%20knowledge%20trail/think_again/.

I wanted to let you know that since that time SumoBrain has gone from
being a subscription-based service to being a free service.

The features it offers are unprecedented for free patent searching
(e.g., world patent searching, alerts, collaboration tools, bulk PDF
downloading).  If you already linked to it or wrote anything about it, I
just wanted to let you know that you might want to update your
information to let people know that it is now free.

Sincerely,
James