[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Foundation projects, let's help, thanks to Mornflake

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Tue Aug 18 21:57:32 UTC 2009

Jonathan,

Thank you for asking, I will ask again and keep it in mind.  I need to
focus on people who want to grow as online assistants, develop our
capacity and participate in an internal economy and future work, rather
than simply get paid for this.  So it will take time but it is good work
to do.  This is good practice to help UK online communities on behalf of
Mornflake cereal http://www.mornflake.com because we have a chance to
get more such kinds of work.

I ask our participants in Africa and Russia and the Middle East if they
might help with translating the Open Knowledge Definition
http://opendefinition.org and how we might help each other.  Please
write to our groups! and please write about your life dreams, large and
small, so that we might all think how we might support you.

Thank you,

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas
Minciu Sodas