[okfn-discuss] Fwd: Scholas

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 18 23:29:42 UTC 2009

Dear Tom,

Many thanks for your email! I've forwarded details to our discussion list.

It looks like a really useful service. I've just signed up for an
account and I shall certainly consider using it for disseminating my
own academic work!

I wonder how the source code for the service is licensed? Have you
considered putting this under a Free/Open Source license? In this
respect you might be interested in our Open Service Definition:

  http://opendefinition.org/ossd

Warm regards,

--
Jonathan Gray