[okfn-discuss] Open data in Sweden

Peter Suber peters at earlham.edu
Tue Aug 25 20:48:20 UTC 2009

Dear Jonathan,

Thanks for writing.  As you may know, I no longer blog new developments as
I once did...
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2009/07/housekeeping.html

...But I've tagged your post for the OA tracking project, the alert service
I'm encouraging people to use instead of my blog,
http://oad.simmons.edu/oadwiki/OA_tracking_project

The tracking project, BTW, is based on a network of people who tag new
OA-related developments in real time.  If you or any OKF colleagues would
like to join as a tagger, we'd all benefit.  If the info at the second link
above isn't enough, I'd be happy to say more.  For the purpose of this
project, "open access" and "open knowledge" are equivalent; that is, any
new development relevant to either is worth tagging.

      All the best,
      Peter