[okfn-discuss] Contacts management services?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Dec 2 19:48:17 UTC 2009

I was wondering whether anyone had any suggestions for (preferably
free/open source) web services for contact management. Would this be
CiviCRM? Main thing I want to be able to do is to manage lists of
contacts by different themes (e.g. by country, by area of expertise,
etc.) - and to be able to take dated notes (about last contact).

James: if you think CiviCRM fits the bill, any chance we could work
together to get a test instance up and running?

(Sorry to keep using discuss list for 'Dear Lazyweb' type requests,
but I can hardly resist tapping into the wealth of expertise here! ;-)
)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator