[okfn-discuss] [okfn-de] CCC in Berlin

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 23 12:04:10 UTC 2009

To follow this up. I'm one of the OKFNers who'll be in Berlin at CCC
and would love to meet up with anyone who is around and interested in
open knowledge stuff -- just ping me an email.

I've also started a project wiki page on the CCC wiki:

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2009/wiki/OpenKnowledgeFoundation

We'll be talking on the Monday (day 2) in the evening about CKAN and
the Debian of Data.