[okfn-discuss] The March Communia workshops?

Philippe Aigrain philippe.aigrain at sopinspace.com
Sun Feb 15 15:46:39 UTC 2009

Indeed information is overdue on the London School of Economics COMMUNIA
workshop on the economy of the public domain and voluntary commons
(26-27 March 2009). I signal Juan-Carlos de Martin (in copy) so he can
ask the organizers to publish information asap on the COMMUNIA sita at :
http://www.communia-project.eu

Philippe