[okfn-discuss] French translation

Jérôme Beau javarome at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 17:05:27 UTC 2009

I posted a first version at http://rr0.org/okd/annotated
(there is no link to the page wherever except in this message to the list. I
just posted it as a web page for formating convenience).

It seems to be that some errors remains in the original OKD licence, due to
elements taken from the Open Software Definition (OSD) : in the sentence of
item 9, it says that "The rights attached to the work must apply to all to
whom the *program* is redistributed". I guess the program should be replaced
by the *work*, no? Same in "closing up *software* by indirect means such as
requiring a non-disclosure agreement." where software should be replaced by
work.