[okfn-discuss] Fwd: MEDIA ADVISORY: Realizing Government Transparency and Openness Through Standard Web Technologies

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Fri Feb 27 02:22:09 UTC 2009

On Feb 26, 2009, at 11:56 AM, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> Thought this might be of interest to anyone based near Washington DC.
>
> J.

There are also several similar events upcoming in DC...

Transparency Camp
Feb 28 - Mar 1
http://barcamp.pbwiki.com/TransparencyCamp

Government 2.0 Camp
Mar 27-28
http://www.barcamp.org/Government20Camp

eDemocracy Camp
April 19
http://barcamp.pbwiki.com/eDemocracyCamp2

Politics Online Conference
April 20-21
http://www.ipdi.org/blog/index.php/2009/02/13/winning-panels-for-2009-politics-online-conference/

Though I haven't been active on this list, FYI, I will be presenting
at all but the Gov 2.0 camp.

Ed Pastore
http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/User:Ed_Pastore