[okfn-discuss] Fwd: MEDIA ADVISORY: Realizing Government Transparency and Openness Through Standard Web Technologies

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Feb 27 11:20:52 UTC 2009

Wow! There's a lot going on in Washington DC in the next few months. ;-)

I will be in New York to give a paper in mid March - but am not sure
whether I will make it to DC.

It would be great if you were able to mention the Open Knowledge
Definition (OKD) in relation to discussions of openness and open
government data:

  http://www.opendefinition.org/

Warm regards,

Jonathan