[okfn-discuss] "Where Does My Money Go" update

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jul 30 16:36:41 UTC 2009

2009/7/29 Mike Chelen <mike at opensci.info>:
> Yeah those two links seem to be broken, the ones that are working are the
> "Full List of Tables" in http://www.openeconomics.net/wdmmg/

Apologies -- this is now fixed (minor permissions error on accessing
the source xls off disk that I didn't encounter for some reason when I
tested -- perhaps due to mod-python caching ...)

> Thanks for the kudos Rufus, hope those google docs are useful :)
> There are a few more tables in each of the source spreadsheets that could
> also be imported to a single document, if there is any purpose.

Thanks Mike. I think we've got everything that's important for the
time being. What we really need to do is look in further detail at the
data we have and see how it matches up against Liz's ideas for
visualizations.

Rufus

--
Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn