[okfn-discuss] "Where Does My Money Go" update

Mike Chelen mike at opensci.info
Wed Jul 29 18:30:26 UTC 2009

Yeah those two links seem to be broken, the ones that are working are the
"Full List of Tables" in http://www.openeconomics.net/wdmmg/

Thanks for the kudos Rufus, hope those google docs are useful :)
There are a few more tables in each of the source spreadsheets that could
also be imported to a single document, if there is any purpose.

Cheers,
Mike