[okfn-discuss] tracking members, subscriptions, volunteers and CiviCRM

Michael Holloway michael at openrightsgroup.org
Wed Jun 17 16:08:08 UTC 2009

> Michael, I have copied you because you may have some advanced opinions
> on managing this information - and once you've tried the demo you may
> want me to port ORGs data over ;)

Sounds good :)

Am due to spec out pretty soon much-needed upgrades to our supporter
database, which i'll be happy to share before taking a close look at
this and its competitors. With any luck the requirements will be
finished for the end of this month.

--
Michael Holloway

Operations Manager, Open Rights Group
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7096 1079
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/openrightsgroup
Web: http://www.openrightsgroup.org
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7070 7011
Office: 7th floor, 100 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8AL, UK