[okfn-discuss] More CKAN webpages

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jun 19 17:50:12 UTC 2009

Dear Thierry,

Welcome, and thanks for following up! As discussed, and as you suggest
below, I think it would be really good to start listing relevant
material on CKAN. You can start registering new items right away, just
visit: <http://www.ckan.net/package/new/>. Any problems just ask here
or send me an email directly.

You also mentioned the idea of creating a brief guide on "openness"
for researchers and scholars working in this area, covering things
like:
  * What open material is (and why it matters)
  * Where they can find it and how they can make their own material open

I think this is a great idea and we could start a page on the wiki, e.g. here:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/DigitalHumanities/Guide>

Rufus