[okfn-discuss] More CKAN webpage

Thierry.Poibeau at lipn.univ-paris13.fr Thierry.Poibeau at lipn.univ-paris13.fr
Fri Jun 19 17:20:15 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Thank you for having including me on this list.

June is very busy for me but I agreed with Rufus on organizing a CKAN
webpage on
free resources for humanities (in linguistics, corpora, dictionaries, grammars
and tools; but other kind of collections exist for history, geography, etc.).

(I hope this message is not out of topic...)

Cheers,
Thierry Poibeau
http://www-lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~poibeau/