[okfn-discuss] Newsletter number 11

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 22 16:13:34 UTC 2009

Just to add a quick bit of explanation to Jonathan's request:

We have a section in the newsletter for news items related to general
open knowledge developments (new datasets, new projects, events etc).

So, if you've heard of something interesting just send over a one line
summary plus a url and we'll include it in the newsletter when it goes
out.

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/