[okfn-discuss] Newsletter number 11

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Mon Jun 22 16:21:48 UTC 2009

Minciu Sodas http://www.ms.lt created, in the Public Domain, a directory
of UK online communities
http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?UKOnlineCommunities and is engaging the
most responsive ones, thanks to support from Mornflake cereal
http://www.mornflake.com and their online video contest
http://www.mornflakecompetition.com

...and we're looking forward to engaging OKFN further and providing 20
hours of online assistance by Minciu Sodas members, free-of-charge,
thanks to Mornflake.

Andrius Kulikauskas, ms at ms.lt