[okfn-discuss] CKAN package party and general online meetup: Saturday 16th May 2009

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 8 11:27:10 UTC 2009

2009/5/7 Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk>:
> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We're planning another CKAN package party + general OKFN online meetup
>> for Saturday 16th of May.
>
> Rufus - should we try to do a Cambridge group IRL somewhere? and maybe
> others can form local nuclei.

Physical (IRL) meetups would be great! Ironically I've already
arranged an IRL meeting (for the Packaging Party) with someone just
outside Cambridge (Hinxton, near the Sanger centre). If people wanted
to come to that I am sure they would be welcome though I'd need to
check space. Just mail me off-list.

If anyone else wants to suggest an "In Real Life" meeting local them
that would also be great. I suggest posting on the wiki page:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/CkanPackageParty/2>

and/or announce them here on the list.