[okfn-discuss] A potential econtent funding application

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu May 7 20:52:47 UTC 2009

> This looks great! It would be interesting to see how this could fit
> with JISC application Rufus is working on with Peter Murray-Rust,
> through Cambridge University.

Right I saw Rufus' note about CKAN+ and guess there to be a lot
of overlap in potential scope. It sounds like a goer and I hope it is
a success.

I would just like to help out with something while i have a bit of time.
Oh i could hack on CKAN anyway, right? What is needed with that?

> We usually post funding related stuff on okfn-coord. Several people
> from JISC are on the okfn-discuss list. Perhaps we should rethink this
> and could start post funding stuff on okfn-help or okfn-discuss? What
> do others think?

I think it would be better to discuss fundraising in public unless there
is some matter of real confidence involved...

cheers,

jo