[okfn-discuss] open gov data poster

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Nov 20 00:24:44 UTC 2009

James,

Your diagram is really nice, I am forwarding this to our 'okfn-discuss' list:

  http://www.lifesized.net/2009/11/08/open-government-data-poster/

One thing I wonder is, what do you think of our 'definition' of open
data? Regardless of jurisdiction I think its really important that
governments make data legally open, and the Open Knowledge Definition
provides criteria for this:

  http://opendefinition.org/

We're currently starting to work on something on the Open Definition
site specifically orientated to open government data...

Best wishes,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray