[okfn-discuss] open gov data poster

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Nov 27 19:06:28 UTC 2009

Dear David,

James Burke recommended I get in touch to find out about your work on
definitions for open data.

I wondered if you had come across the Open Knowledge Definition? It
would be great to hear what you think!

  http://www.opendefinition.org/

I also recently came across your three laws for open government data,
which I thought was great...

  http://eaves.ca/2009/09/30/three-law-of-open-government-data/

We're starting to think about guidance specifically orientated at open
government data (something like opendefinition.org/government?) -  and
it would be great to cooperate in this area!

Best wishes

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator