[okfn-discuss] Update on data.gov.uk

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Nov 27 12:07:17 UTC 2009

Below is update on data.gov.uk from Richard Stirling at the UK Cabinet
Office. Includes:

"CKAN – As you know we are working with the Open Knowledge Foundation
and using CKAN as our meta-data repository. At the moment we are
running a separate instance while the site is behind the
username/password barrier. Once this has been dropped we want to
become a full, load carrying, node of CKAN. This of course brings with
it a whole host of benefits, not least a well formed API to query our
data."

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator